Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Med City Builders of MN????

Just a quick heads up to let you all know I do plenty of traveling for clients looking outside the Rochester area.  Over the past few years I have spent time building cabins in NW Wisconsin, a home in St Boni which is located on the west side of the Twin cities, will be building a large custom executive home in Northfield this spring, and am soon to be starting a very large executive custom home in Lake Elmo which is located in the NE part of the Twin Cities.  I appreciate all of the referrals in the Rochester area my clients have passed my way, but wanted to extend the range of my company to all of you.  I still send the same crews to the job sites which allows me to control the timelines, selections, as well as the superior workmanship my clients have grown to expect.  If you or someone you know is looking outside the area, feel free to drop me a line. I'm happy to gas up the Med City Builders truck and take a drive!!

No comments:

Post a Comment