Monday, February 7, 2011

Win a $100 gift card from Med City Builders this weekend!

Just a quick note to remind all of you about the Rochester Area Builders Home Show this upcoming weekend.  I will be busy getting ready for this as well as heading off to tour the latest products at the Anderson Window plant this Wednesday.  Therefore, I will keep the Blog this week short and sweet.  This weekends event is a great opportunity for you to stop in to discuss your potential building plans or just talk about previous Blogs you have read.  I plan on having plenty of previous homes interior and exterior pictures.  I also carry a large book of previous home plans for you to get some great ideas.  One of the activities I will be offering this year is a coloring contest for your children.  I will be accepting the colored Med City Builders homes after the Home Show and will put the 3 finalists on my companies Facebook page.  We will be announcing the winner through my website as well as Facebook.  Your child can win getting the most "Likes" on his or her picture.  You must only "Like" Med City Builders yourself in order to enter your child.  More information will be given at the Home Show so stop by for details!


Last year, the traffic was really positive for us and we hope to see the same this year.  I truly feel like there is a tremendous backlog of clients wanting to build a new home.  The road block tends to fall in line with their existing home.  Having success in the past and present with selling existing homes, I'd be happy to discuss this process with you at the Show as well.  You may be surprised, but in talking with other Real Estate agents in the area as well as my own involvement we have really seen an upsurge in the existing market.  So feel free to stop by to see all of the latest trends in the building industry, meet knowledgeable people in the trades, and discuss your current situation to see if now is a good time for you to make the move on a new home.  To me, it seems like it was a less stressful way for you the client to interview the builders while meeting us at an event like this.

No comments:

Post a Comment