Thursday, February 24, 2011

Afraid of the unknown??

Many peoples mis-conception of the building process makes them fear the unknown of what to expect in the building process.  I often tell my clients that building a new home with a good builder is like buying an existing home that just doesn't exist yet.  While the process of making selections can be overwhelming to some, others find this process completely enjoyable.  You are able to make the home as personalized as you'd like.  I personally make myself available as well to guide you through that part of the process.

Another fear I'm sure potential building clients have is the fear of cost overruns.  When I start the process of  working with clients, I try my best to pre-qualify them to know what they are looking for in their dream home.  I have built many homes and have a firm grasp on what the amenities you are looking at will cost.  This gets us very close to a final price. Before I even have my clients sign agreements to build, I take them on this guided tour I mentioned above.  This alone pin points the costs on the home and allows us all to write an agreement that is detailed and extremely accurate.  I average less than 2% in overages on all the homes I build and that is from the time we sign contracts to the time the home is completed.  Most clients building homes worry about the horror stories that say they can expect 10 percent along the way in over runs.  This simply doesn't occur with my company.  Once the selection process is complete, my clients can enjoy the building process and watch all the hard work we all did come together.  This too allows us to run a much tighter schedule.

I hope this helps explain the ways in which I can minimize your fears in the building process.  My clients testimonials are the best way to ensure what I've said is the way I truly run my business.    

No comments:

Post a Comment