Thursday, January 27, 2011

Happy new cabin owners!!!!

Below is a testimonial that we just recently received from one of our clients.

Greetings Andy,

I want to say thank you to you and your people for the excellent job you did with our cabin. So, please forward this letter to all of your people. First, a little personal history that will underscore my heightened appreciation for all you have done. 

The past several months have been challenging for me as I was assisting my father with seeing mom through her final months of life. Mom passed away on December 27th following an intense battle with Multiple Myeloma. She endured five types of chemotherapy in less than two years and tolerated many weeks of daily radiation treatment. For mom the disease was both debilitating and extremely painful. As their only child living within 2,000 miles I did everything I could to help.  I cooked them dozens and dozens of renal meals, cleaned for them, attended countless medical appointments, shopped, offered help with difficult medical and legal decisions and provided emotional support.  My job, our home and children and the needs of my parents demanded enough time, energy and emotional investment that it was impossible for me to prioritize the cabin. I knew taking on this cabin build was risky during such a busy and difficult time.  Building construction has the potential to be highly stressful.  A bad construction experience for us could have been the virtual “straw that broke the camels back.” Fortunately, for me, that was not the case. 

Therefore, I owe you all, and my husband Greg, my greatest thanks. You all went the extra mile and built a truly beautiful, cozy cabin.

Andy, Thank you for being the organized leader.  Thanks for all of your insights and suggestions.  Thank you for listening to us and honoring our needs and ideas. Thanks for your patience and flexibility.  We could not have had the cabin we wanted without your willingness to continue working with us on the details. I appreciate the excellent choice in subs and the good relationship you must have with your subs as they did what you asked, what we asked. Thank you for doing the build so quickly, that still amazes me! Greg and I have high standards and Greg is both meticulous and highly intelligent.  It takes a quality builder to satisfy us.  You have succeeded. I would definitely do another build with your company. 

Greg and Sharon, Long Lake

1 comment:

  1. Andy,

    Matthew 5:15-16

    16: Let your light so shine before men, that

    they may see your good works, and

    glorify your Father which is in heaven.


    Brenda

    ReplyDelete