Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Would you pay 1% more to have your entire home be 100% American Made?

I recently read about and watched a report on ABC News about the effects on our economy of buying American Made products for building new homes.  They stated, if all home builders in our country bought just 5% more American made products than before, we could generate some 250,000 new jobs in our country.  I currently use many of the products on the list ABC published, but was looking for feedback for our own region on if buyers would be willing to pay the 1% difference in price they discussed if I used ALL American made products.  I really would appreciate your feedback.  I plan on making a conscience effort to purchase more American made goods regardless, but would love to hear your feedback.  I will post this on Facebook as well and would appreciate your input!

No comments:

Post a Comment